Negotiating Science of Success
Why do I negotiate? who is the negotiator? what are my objectives? what is my goal? what is my plan? what is his plan? what is the alternative plan? Is the negotiation a reading of the other party’s ideas?
Tactics, strategies, dialogue, listening, and decisions. All of these will be discussed in this seminar.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- The practical learning experience with live project work and examples.