Work culture and ethics
The program aims to introduce the participants to the culture of local and international work, preparation for the job opportunity, a resume and job interviews.
- Young people preparing to enter the job market, as well as workers who want to move and prepare for other jobs.
What will you learn:
- Cultural diversity in the work environment.
- Workplace ethics.
- Discipline at work.
- Effective communication skills.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 250
- Assessments Yes