The TV Directing is designed to teach the trainees the skills and arts of the director in leading the team by achieving a balance between theoretical academic teaching and practical exercises and workshops in which the trainees work with their hands to gain rapid experience.
They will learn and study many of the artistic aspects of television work and face the challenges the director faces during his work. In addition to scripting, directing and editing films that they will work in it by their own hands, and through intensive hands-on exercises; our goal is to get participants to direct their creations into their stories.
- Graduates of media colleges and institutes wishing to qualify for the labor market.
- Those wishing to work in the field of television directing.
- Those wishing to develop their skills in television directing.
What will you learn:
- TV director’s specifications
- The role of the director in producing’s stages.
- The director is the master of production.
- Creative and artistic aspects of sound and image production.
- TV direction of various templates.
- Director’s management techniques and mechanisms for the different stages of the production process.
- The director and the teamwork.
- Professional Ethics.
- Quality standards and achieving procedures.
- Practical applications.
- Team Management
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English / Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes