A course during which the trainee receives theoretical and practical training as it focuses on the trainee acquiring the skills that qualify him to work as a press or TV reporter at the hands of highly experienced and qualified trainers, who are ready to provide advice to their fellow trainees even after the training has ended.
- Professional journalists.
- Novice journalists or someone familiar with the journalistic work.
- Students of media colleges and departments.
What will you learn:
- Conditions for a successful TV reporter.
- The personal experience of the field reporter.
- The reporter in abnormal conditions.
- How to make a field report in a turbulent environment.
- The difference between the report and direct news.
- TV reporter mistakes and pitfalls.
- Stand, walk and talk in front of the camera.
- Live broadcast start and end applications.
- Terms and applications for influencing content.
- Field coverage in times of wars and disasters.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course