This course is for developing the language skills for journalists and informative to preform news without making mistakes.
This course helps to prove the sound and error-free Arabic. Where focuses on practical application, the practice of language, and building linguistic behaviors; with very simple information in Arabic grammar. It also displays some common mistakes for the trainees in order to avoid them while broadcasting
- Graduates of Journalism and Journalists.
- Newscasters and report readers.
- Fluent Arabic speakers.
What will you learn:
- The rightness of the Arabic language formation.
- Raising sound linguistic behavior and getting used to accurate reading, without returning to the parsing rules.
- Improve performance and reciting through the right stop.
- Alleviation and vocalization to serve the elocution.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government.
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course.