Enabling the sound Arabic for informative and media professionals
This course is for developing the language skills for journalists and informative to preform news without making mistakes.
This course helps to prove the sound and error-free Arabic. Where focuses on practical application, the practice of language, and building linguistic behaviors; with very simple information in Arabic grammar. It also displays some common mistakes for the trainees in order to avoid them while broadcasting
- Graduates of Journalism and Journalists.
- Newscasters and report readers.
- Fluent Arabic speakers.
What will you learn:
- The rightness of the Arabic language formation.
- Raising sound linguistic behavior and getting used to accurate reading, without returning to the parsing rules.
- Improve performance and reciting through the right stop.
- Alleviation and vocalization to serve the elocution.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government.
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes