The integrated program for preparing job description
The program aims to enable participants to manage the process and prepare job description cards for all job positions in the company. By using the latest methods, and to inform participants about the types of organizational structures and its preparation methods using modern ways. Participants are also introduced to the importance of job classification (analysis, description, and evaluation) as a key process.
- Human resources management staff.
- Administrative and technical staff.
- Those whose jobs require to determine the job descriptions.
What will you learn:
- Organizational structures and their role in job descriptions.
- Job analysis and description.
- Job description cards.
- Perfect description cards.
- Modern technologies for job descriptions.
- Job reassessment and adjustment.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 250
- Assessments Yes