Strategic planning and business strategies
Strategic planning is the most recent form of planning in organizations. This type of planning has changed how organizations plan to develop their strategies and implement them, as strategic management has become an essential tool for organizations to learn and develop if they want to shape a state of excellence and respond effectively to the rapidly increasing global changes.
- All members of boards of directors, executives, and delegated
- Members of administrative leaders, their deputies, assistants, and supervisors in all business organizations.
- The government, banking, and private sector.
- Those occupying consulting positions in all types of organizations.
What will you learn:
- The first training unit: basic concepts in strategy.
- The second training unit: Building values, vision and institutional mission for the organization.
- The third training unit: Implementing strategic plans for organizational excellence.
- The fourth training unit: The practical tools for the strategic planning process.
- The fifth training unit: SWOT and SLEPT analysis.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 250
- Assessments Yes