Statistical quality control
Statistical quality control is among the most important methods in the field of quality control for industrial products, as it has been used in this field for more than five decades, by major industrial companies.
With the amazing development of technology today, the importance of this method has increased and it has defined important applications in the industrial field in particular.
- Workers in the management of information systems.
- Quality managers.
- Everyone who works on creating and designing a high-quality product.
What will you learn:
- Quality concepts.
- Quality control mechanism
- Traditional statistical control methods
- Modern statistical control methods
- Problem-solving techniques
- ISO standards.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 250
- Assessments Yes