It is a course that deals with the form and method of writing a script on paper from the sequence of scenes, how to write dialogue, move between scenes, add inserts to the image or a phone screen, or sign. Also, this course will deal with the montage writing mechanism and how to switch between dream and waking scenes and explain how to cover a cover page.
- Amateurs in scriptwriting.
- Writers who want to increase their expertise.
What will you learn:
- A brief history and origination of screenwriting.
- The three scenario sections.
- Learn the difference between writing the title of the main scene, the title of the secondary scene, and the title of the private scene.
- Main scene components.
- The three narrative description components.
- Dialogue and its components.
- The 17 No.
- The study from some international texts.
- practical application.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course