PMP certificate is one of the internationally recognized certificates around the world and the most important among project officials at present. It is considered the most well-known and globally respected in this field and is a basic requirement for some jobs in many places.
This certificate also has the attention of consulting offices, contractors and project managers whose work tasks include supervision, implementation of projects, follow-up and control of the financial and technical matters, As well, it is sometimes a condition for obtaining promotion in some Companies.
The PMP’s training bag has been designed to mix knowledge and skill in the term of training, It seeks to clarify the concepts of project management and give participants the related skills. The bag was developed to be based on the active participation of the trainee, as the trainee graduates to reach the stage of professional performance in the field of project management in a short period.
- This program is designed for new and professional project managers alike.
- workers at all upper, middle and supervisory administrative levels that work in the field of project management.
- The executive levels working in project management who are involved in preparing and implementing the project management plan in the organization.
- all who wish to train on The art of project management professional.
What will you learn:
- Introduction and basic concepts about project management
- The relationship between the project, program, and portfolio.
- What is an enterprise project management and why do we need it?
- Who are the stakeholders?
- The environment in which the project operates
- Types of organizations in project management
- The role of the project manager
- Project management process groups
- Project start-ups
- Project planning processes
- Project implementation processes
- Project monitoring and control operations
- Project closings
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course