Professional Mini MBA
The program aims to qualify participants on modern concepts and applications in business administration. And help them reach senior leadership positions in companies. The program also helps individuals who want to change their careers to business.
- Those wishing to rehabilitate themselves for senior leadership positions in companies
- Workers in business administration in companies
- Who are willing to switch to the field of business administration
What will you learn:
- Advanced management and leadership
• Leadership and management.
• Administrative levels
• Management jobs
• Management skills.
• Leading oneself and leading others.
- Management and strategic planning
• Strategic thinking.
• Strategic Planning
- Business strategy formulation.
- Financial management.
• Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
• Understand the financial statements
• Financial analysis and management decisions.
- Basics of project management.
- Public Relations and Marketing.
• Determining the enterprise’s competitive advantage.
• Sales and evaluation plans.
- Human Resource Management.
• Human Resources Strategy.
• Human Resources Management Jobs.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 250
- Assessments Yes