problems solving and decisions making
This program aims to develop participants’ abilities to solve problems and make sound decisions, by identifying problem-solving and proper decision-making methods and preparing a practical model for problem-solving and decision-making.
- The program focuses on the category of managers and supervisors.
What will you learn:
- Manage the decision-making process.
- Thinking about decisions.
- Methods to simplify decision-making.
- Decision making.
- Decision taking.
- Ways to solve problems.
- Problem analysis.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 250
- Assessments Yes