Preparing the professional human resources manager
The program aims to prepare distinguished administrative cadres in the field of effective human resources management, in a way that contributes to improving the level of administrative practices related to the field of effective and distinguished human resources, according to the latest findings of international studies, research, and experiences.
- Employees and non-employees who seek to make progress and obtain the highest positions in the human resources field in local and international organizations.
What will you learn:
- The nature and roles of the manager job.
- Administrative work environment and its impact on the manager.
- The manager’s role in achieving the effectiveness of the administrative process.
- Leading Manager.
- Discover the motivations and trends of subordinates and ways to deal with it.
- Ways and skills of motivating subordinates.
- Delegation of authority skills.
- Performance appraisal skills.
- Skills of analyzing problems and making decisions.
- Time management skills for managers.
- Manager and change management.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 251
- Assessments Yes