Preparing and presenting TV programs
The TV anchor dream is not as far away as you think, you only need the skills, mechanisms, and training necessary to qualify you for the opportunity, which will be provided by the TV preparation and presentation program.
- Students of media colleges and departments.
- Who has knowledge of television work or presenting programs.
What will you learn:
- What are the types of introductions?
- Inappropriate types of questions and how to avoid them
- The correct way to sit the broadcaster and the appropriate body language.
- Training in software simulation models.
- What are the sources of information and how to obtain them?
- How to conduct quick interviews to comment on urgent events.
- Use appropriate vocabulary and control the audio layers.
- Choose the right separators.
- Preparing the reports presented during the program.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 250
- Assessments Yes