The photography course is designed specifically for beginners in the field of photography, enabling them to learn the basics of photography through theoretical explanation and intensive practical applications that qualify them to become certified photographers capable of practicing this Profession either for personal, career or as independent photographers.
- For beginners or middle-aged photography professionals.
- For those wishing to work as freelance photographers.
- For job seekers in photography.
- For those interested in photography for personal use.
- E-marketing professionals who want to make marketing or advertising content by themselves.
- For e-store owners and online sellers.
- For journalists and journalists wishing to enter the field of photography.
What will you learn:
- The basics fundamentals and types of photography.
- Types of cameras.
- Types of lenses and their uses.
- Shooting modes (automatic modes – professional modes).
- Focus property on camera.
- Exposure triangle base.
- The Golden Rules of a Successful Image.
- In-house practical training (in-room studio is equipped).
- Indoor and outdoor portraiture applications in natural lighting (for beginners).
- Product imaging apps (for beginners).
- Tips on how to take pictures creatively.
- Common mistakes often made by photographers.
- RWA art of photo editing and processing in the basic format
- How to choose the right shooting angles.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English / Arabic
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes