This course aims to develop the skills of targeted participants for personal possessions and full knowledge of the principles and techniques of formal speaking, and to provide effective, dynamic and convincing presentations, as well as developing persuasive and effective communication skills, dealing with crises, and how to present business achievements appropriately, and develop skills to prepare and present read and audio presentations, And aims to increase the ability to influence and interact with the audience, and improve the mental image of institutions
- Political speakers for international and regional embassies and foreign affairs.
- Official speakers for the official and private institutions.
- Official spokespeople for commercial companies, banks, and financial institutions.
- He has a strong and effective personality to make him an official speaker.
What will you learn:
- Deepening understanding of the media and its tools.
- Introducing the basics of interviews and their different methods.
- Learn how to manage the interview time literally.
- Learn the basic rules of language use during an interview.
- Good preparation and use of interviews for objective objectives.
- Gain good preparation skills for interviews and appearing in the media.
- Learn the most important tricks and intrigues in interviews and ways to avoid them.
- Understand the rules for dealing with different media outlets (television, radio, interviews, conferences, … etc.).
- The ability to understand media tools, their characteristics and to get to know the concept of media in general.
- Gain modern skills in television, radio, and journalism.
- Strong and influential expression of their institutions and themselves in the media.
- Gain the skill of building persuasive speech to pass the message.
- Using media platforms to serve the goals of their institutions.
- Learn how to use body language to get the message across.
- Learn how to use the sound and use it to get the message across.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English / Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes