My little project .. How and where do I start
Develop your skills, and go to a wider level of professionalism. The idea of a small project is very important, where anyone aspires to make a good income from his project, and mostly small projects that achieve the goals and prosperity more than the projects that are more important, because Small projects do not require high costs and expenses, and their losses are simple, unlike large projects.
This course aims to clarify the basic concepts of project management and will help you understand the reasons for the failure of some projects and the reasons for the success of others projects, and you will learn about the life cycle of the project and related processes in addition to the institutional factors affecting the project, in addition to Basic knowledge skills that a project manager must possess.
- Those wishing to establish new projects of their own
- New Project Managers
- Those who have practical experience in project management but want to learn the professional standards and processes as viewed by project management experts.
What will you learn:
- Entrepreneurial skills.
- Market and customers.
- Project products.
- Calculate the cost and pricing.
- Promote the project.
- Financial management of the project.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 251
- Assessments Yes