Modern executive secretarial
The program aims to develop the capabilities and skills of trainees to efficiently perform secretarial work for managers’ offices and provide them with modern knowledge toward the use of contemporary methods and techniques in secretarial work and archives.
- Anyone who desires secretarial work, public relations, reception staff, archiving and personnel affairs.
What will you learn:
- Introduction to secretarial and office management.
- Conduct and process telephony and electronic operations skillfully.
- Organizing director meetings.
- Organizing the director’s travel.
- Organizing interviews with the director’s visitors
- Writing correspondences according to the formal and objective conditions and efficiently circulating them.
- Circulation of written means of communication efficiently and effectively.
- Organizing the archives of the director’s office.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 251
- Assessments Yes