Internal Audit Practice Course
This program aims to qualify participants to work in the field of audit oversight. By introducing them to what the audit objectives are, introducing them to the internal control systems and their functions, the criteria for selecting the auditor and the procedures of the audit process. In order to enable them to carry out audits and audits with high efficiency.
- Audit managers and staff
- All interested in audit and Control
- Students and university graduates
- Candidates for these positions
What will you learn:
- Introduction to the concept and importance of audit and control.
- Theoretical and intellectual structure of the science of auditing.
- International Standards of Auditing and Control.
- The internal control system as the first step of the internal audit.
- Independence, and objectivity.
- Governance, Risk Management, and Control.
- Fraud Risk.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes