Intermediate accounting training demonstrates the most important international standards in accounting, which are more widely used in commercial and industrial activities, and the most important up to date accounting principles.
- Accountants who face technical problems.
- Recent graduates planning to apply to big companies.
What will you learn:
- Financial Reporting and Accounting Standards
- Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting.
- Statement of Financial Position and Income Statement.
- Cash and Receivables.
- Valuation of Inventories.
- Accounting for property, equipment, and factories.
- Depreciation and impairment.
- Provisions and contingent liabilities.
- Revenue Recognition.
- Accounting Changes and Error Analysis.
- Statement of Cash Flows
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 250
- Assessments Yes