A focused course in film and television directing, in which the subject is taught in a high concentration of practical material based on the basic theoretical background of the trainees, aiming to graduate cadres ready to engage in the fields of work directly, as well as to teach materials that are difficult to be integrated in most academic programs, As it is the result of a long practical experience of the Prof. of the article through the largest dramas in the Arab world, in addition to his academic and practical experience in the field of directing.
- Graduates of media colleges and institutes wishing to qualify for the labor market.
- Those how are interested in working in the field of film directing.
- Those how are interested in developing their skills in film directing.
What will you learn:
- Identify the form of the scenario and its methods of scheduling, with a detailed explanation of the data written in it and its purpose.
- Recognize the post-script stages of dumping and editing texts.
- Implementing and organizing production and directional schedules and drawing up a dramatic work plan.
- Identify the role of the assistant director and his tasks in detail, starting from the preparation stage before work (Pre-Production), the stage of work (Production) and post-work editing (Post Production).
- The work of decoupage and the role of the director in the interpretation of the scenario and turn it into a sound and image.
- Identify the role of each work team (directing team, production team, and technician team).
- The role of the director in leading the work and cooperation between him and all of his staff to achieve the desired result.
- Director role with lighting and photography directors.
- Director’s rules and practical exercises.
- Directors and craft rules.
- Good film composition.
- Keep the relay in the directing.
- Camera lenses and directing.
- Camera movement and directing.
- Directing: angles sizes and shots.
- The role of the director in the montage and his creative use in the composition of the image and sound (dialogue, music, effects) to achieve his vision.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course