Excellence and creativity in customer service
This program focuses on enabling subscribers to facilitate increasing long-term customer loyalty and retention.
For the organization to be successful, each employee must understand the importance of customer service, what it means and how it is delivered.
Keeping clients is one of the biggest reasons why successful organizations are always successful.
Everyone who works in the organization and communicates with internal or external clients represents the organization, so the quality of their dealings with clients determines whether or not their clients will be retained in the long term.
- People who want to develop their capabilities, knowledge.
- Service in customer service.
- All employees.
- Sales personnel, managers, and supervisors in the organization.
What will you learn:
- Creative problem-solving.
- Skills of strengthening customer relationships.
- Measuring quality and enhancing services.
- Creative excellence with customer complaints.
- Customer service and administrative excellence team.
- Excellence in customer satisfaction industry.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 250
- Assessments Yes