Introducing participants to what leadership is, and what is its importance at the level of the organization. As well as its role in effective management decision-making, and to how to give them advanced skills in methods of activating institutional performance according to the European experience in management.
- Department directors and their assistants.
- Department heads and all administrative employees, ambitious employees.
- Young people are willing to develop their managerial skills.
What will you learn:
- Modern management:
• The origins and necessity of modern management.
• Future manager and superior management techniques.
- Examples of successful European experiences in management, strategic planning, and preparedness:
• Emergency planning and preparation.
• Environmental analysis.
- Communication and interpersonal skills:
• Types of administrative communication.
• Body language.
• What are the incentives and motivations?
• Designing business incentive systems.
- Development of creativity in problem-solving:
• What are the problems and methods of solving them?
• Creative thinking and management problem-solving.
- Administrative practices and reports:
• Administrative correspondence, importance, and modern techniques.
• Administrative reports, their types, and methods of preparation.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course