European approach in the management excellence industry
Introducing participants to what leadership is, and what is its importance at the level of the organization. As well as its role in effective management decision-making, and to how to give them advanced skills in methods of activating institutional performance according to the European experience in management.
- Department directors and their assistants.
- Department heads and all administrative employees, ambitious employees.
- Young people are willing to develop their managerial skills.
What will you learn:
- Modern management:
• The origins and necessity of modern management.
• Future manager and superior management techniques.
- Examples of successful European experiences in management, strategic planning, and preparedness:
• Emergency planning and preparation.
• Environmental analysis.
- Communication and interpersonal skills:
• Types of administrative communication.
• Body language.
• What are the incentives and motivations?
• Designing business incentive systems.
- Development of creativity in problem-solving:
• What are the problems and methods of solving them?
• Creative thinking and management problem-solving.
- Administrative practices and reports:
• Administrative correspondence, importance, and modern techniques.
• Administrative reports, their types, and methods of preparation.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 250
- Assessments Yes