The Program’s goal is to promote learners’ critical thinking, exchange thoughts and ideas by listening to and accepting each other. Also, to advance self-reflection and promote language competence by encouraging ESL learners to engage in different conversations and debates.
Moreover, having interactive communication between two or more students. In our conversation course, we will work on the development of conversational skills and etiquette which is an important part of socialization.
Finally, to practice speaking and understanding conversational English with online classmates in which they will have the opportunity to report current events.
- ESL Students of Upper- Intermediate Level who don’t’ tend to think typically by developing their speaking skills generally and in specific topics
- For each one who is interested in learning the techniques of changing people’s minds in a convincing way
What Will You Learn
- Speaking with no hesitation and more creativity
- Using common phrases and idioms in our daily life
- Build confidence in speaking English
- How to run a debate
- How to rephrase and report News
- Highlighting the repeated mistakes either grammar or pronunciation
- Watching and reading assigned videos and passages
- How to think outside the box
What Is Unique In This Course
- Interactive rooms
- online tests
- Electronic Homework
- A certified certificate by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course