The course gives you experience in learning a multimedia (non-paper) medium in which news, articles, and all journalistic arts are published through the Internet internationally periodically and in a serial number using text display techniques, animation and some interactive features, and you reach the reader through the computer screen, Whether it has a printed original or a pure electronic newspaper
- Journalists and youth with initial experience in mid-career journalism and editing
What will you learn:
- Learn the basics of electronic journalism and compare it to the traditional press.
- Electronic journalism writing forms and templates.
- Online reporting tools and skills.
- Online picture and sound use skills (video).
- An overview of journalism ethics on the Internet.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English / Arabic
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes