Developing managerial skills and building leadership capabilities
Management is the main pillar of every business based on scientific foundations. For the success of any organization, there must be an effective administrative executive body that relies on modern administrative methods to ensure the provision of services in the shortest time and at the lowest possible cost.
In return, the administrator needs a set of administrative skills necessary to develop the administrative process within the organization in which he works, where leadership is the essence of the administrative process and its beating heart, which is the key to management.
- This program is important for all department managers and nominated workers for leadership positions.
- for those interested in developing their managerial skills.
What will you learn:
- Financial planning and analysis: Formulating the financial plan, organizing accounts, auditing financial accounts, analyzing financial statements, ways to secure the needs of the organization and selling methods (direct purchase, tender, solicitation of offers, direct selling, bidding).
- Problem-solving techniques: Steps to solve problems, methods to solve problems, training in the use of some methods of problem-solving.
- Building administrative capabilities: Professional meeting management, professional job interview management, time management, communication skills.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English / Arabic
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes