Administrative and technical reports are an effective way to measure the level of performance in administrative organizations, and an effective tool for communication between the upper, middle, supervisory and executive levels of management, and measures moments of honesty when providing service to the customer, and it contributes to adjusting and improving the track and measuring the performance gap between reality and the expected, and for this its accuracy and quality of writing and preparing it One of the basic skills for all workers in the organization, where daily operations within any organization are an inexhaustible resource of data and information that is required to be provided to the different levels of management for these administrative and technical levels to follow up on activities Assessment and evaluation work within the organization.
- Managers, department heads and supervisors.
- All those whose activities require the preparation of reports.
- Interested in preparing reports from various sectors.
What will you learn:
- The concept of the report.
- The importance of reporting.
- Types of reports.
- Types of communication (administrative – stereotypical).
- Good report specifications.
- Preparation and arrangement stage.
- Writing stage.
- The stage of review and production.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course