The strategic planning course covers the most important traditional and modern concepts as well as the basic axes in strategic planning and coordination between strategies and management levels, as well as the steps of strategic planning and management in accordance with the objectives and mission of the institution and familiarize participants with the general framework of budgets in terms of concept, importance, economic, social, financial and control dimensions and how to prepare them.
- Managers of institutions and companies.
- Businessmen wishing to develop their skills in bank management.
- Students and graduates of business schools in various universities.
- Accountants and their assistants in banks and banks.
- Anyone wishing to develop their expertise to work in the field of preparing the general budget.
What will you learn:
- Budgeting Strategies
- Prepare operational planning budgets
- Preparation of financial budgets
- The concept of strategic management
- The concept of SWOT analysis
- Competitive forces analysis
- General and operational strategies
- Strategic Planning
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course