Basics of human resource management
Human resource management is one of the good areas that many individuals seek to join. This program is designed to qualify participants to acquire the professional and applied experiences necessary to obtain the appropriate job in the field of human resources, and this program is a strong starting point for anyone who wishes to work in human resources that you can rely on to gain the necessary expertise to succeed in your business.
- Officials and employees working in the field of human resources who wish to develop their knowledge and improve their skills related to human resources management.
- Who are about to start their careers in the field of human resources.
- Everyone who has the ambition to work in human resource management.
What will you learn:
- The concept of human resources management, its importance, strategy, and benefits of its application.
- Polarization, its sources, steps, recruitment process, and human resource planning.
- Job description, job analysis, and job satisfaction.
- Training, its importance, need determination.
- Salaries, compensation, and wages system.
- The performance appraisal system, its mechanism, the difference between performance appraisal and management.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 250
- Assessments Yes