Accounting for non-accountants
In this course, non-accountants who are willing to work in accounting positions will be trained and informed of the accounting concepts.
- Those who willing to work in accounting positions of non-specialists
- Fresh graduates are eager to gain the required experience to enter the job market.
What will you learn:
- The most important concepts and principles of financial accounting:
• Accounting assumptions and principles.
• Double-entry theory.
- Registration of financial operations and the accounting cycle:
• Trial Balance.
- The accounting program:
• Program installing and introducing the accounts tree.
• Building a tree of materials, and dealing with material cards.
• How to deal with the program’s main interfaces.
• Definition of the cash point.
• Introducing the sales and procurement windows and the mechanism for making modifications to the interface in a way that is consistent with the nature of the work.
• Dealing with products movement reports.
- Excel program:
• Explanation of the depreciation functions.
• Explanation of HR functions.
• Explanation of the functions of IF – AND – OR.
• Explanation of the Pivot table.
- Practical cases:
• Training at the cashier point (a supermarket – clothing store).
• Training on the purchase invoice (a supermarket – clothing store).
• Training on the sales invoice (computer parts – mobile phones).
• Training on the fund’s journal (suppliers – customers – salaries and wages – other expenses).
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 251
- Assessments Yes