Accounting for directors
Accounting for Managers training is applicable for all organizations types and demonstrates international accounting terminology and the most important indicators that help in more proper decision making.
- Managers dealing directly or indirectly with accounting terminology Board of Directors and Executives.
- Marketing Managers, Sales Managers and Production Managers, etc.
What will you learn:
- The Need for Accounting Information and Introduction to Accounting.
- Financial statements and their interpretation.
- Evaluation of Responsibility Centers.
- Overview of Selected Accounting Standards.
- Human Resources, Investment, Sales and Marketing Decisions.
- Budgeting and Budget Monitoring.
- A certificate certified by Aurora Sweden and registered with the Swedish government
- Aurora attendance certificate for the given course
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 250
- Assessments Yes